Installing Keil IDE – ARM Microcontroller Tutorial – Part 1
- Go to “keil.com”
- Go to “Download” page
- Go to “Product Downloads”
- Go to MDK-Arm
- Fill the contact form and submit it.
- You will get the download link of Keil IDE
Downloading Keil Legacy Support
- Go to legacy support’s download page.
- Click on “Download Legacy Support for Arm7, Arm9 and Cortex-R”
- Wait for the download to complete.
Installing Keil IDE
Hope you downloaded Keil IDE and Legacy Support installer. Firstly, we need to install Keil IDE.
- Open the Keil IDE installer
- Click OK to start the installation
- Click Next
- Check the check box and click next
- Change the folder if you need, then click next
- Enter customer information and click next
- This will start the installation, it will take sometime.
- When prompted, click Install to install the drivers
- Once the installation is completed, you can click Finish. You may choose to read the release notes.
Installing Keil Legacy Support
- Run the legacy support installer, once the Keil IDE installation is completed
- Click OK to continue
- Click Next to continue
- Check the checkbox and click next
- Make sure that the folder path is same as of Keil IDE and click next
- Customer information should be auto-filled here, click next
- This will start the installation process, it may take some time to complete the installation
- Once the installation is completed, click Finish. You may go through the release notes.